All Blog Posts Tagged 'Andorra' (13)

Andorra €2 "20 Years in the Council of Europe"

Andorra will issue a 2 euro commemorative coin dated 2014 to commemorate its 20 years in the Council of Europe. The coin will be issued in March 2015.

source…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on December 23, 2014 at 13:00 — 9 Comments

Andorra Changes the Design of the 10c, 20c and 50c

AFTER

BEFORE

 

It…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on August 7, 2013 at 23:00 — 23 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins Designs Revealed

Andorra has just revealed its euro coins designs that shall start to circulate from January 2014. Designers were invited to design the…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on May 16, 2013 at 20:00 — 8 Comments

Andorra to Hold a National Competition to Design its Euro Coins

Andorra Euro Coins - The designs of the Andorran euro coins may be submitted, from Wednesday 20 March till 11th April. Designers are invited to design the €1, a common design for 50c, 20c and 10c and another one for 5c, 2c and 1c. Designers are…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on March 19, 2013 at 19:43 — 15 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins "Starter Kits in 2014"

Andorra Euro Coins - According to Les Amis de l'Euro who has interviewed Mr Jordi PUIGDEMASA (the director of the mint of Andorra) during the World Money Fair: He confirmed that Andorra will start…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on February 2, 2013 at 13:47 — 4 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins "Andorra to Launch a Euro Coins Website"

 

Andorra Euro Coins - Mr Jordi Puigdemasa, the General Manager in charge of the Servei d'Emissions said that the Monetary agreement between the European Union and Andorra will be fully implemented this year, however, it still unclear when the coins will be launched. He also said that…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on January 19, 2013 at 19:30 — 20 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins Postponed Until 2014

The news website Diari d’Andorra is reporting that the Andorran euro coins which were supposed to be out on 1st July, 2013 will be delayed until January 2014. The reason seems to be that Andorra is being late in adopting the rules requested by the European Union e.g. regulations that fight against money fraud…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on October 3, 2012 at 12:30 — 3 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins in Circulation from 1st July 2013

Andorra will start to issue its own euro coins as of 1st July, 2013. At least 80% of these coins will be put in circulation. Half of the volume issued by Andorra will be added to volume of coins issued by Spain and the other half to France. This is similar to the agreements with Monaco, San Marino and Vatican. Where San Marino and Vatican volumes are added to Italy and the Monaco ones to…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on July 9, 2011 at 20:30 — 15 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins a Step Closer

The head of the Andorran Government, Antoni Martí, and the European Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs, Olli Rehn, on the 30th June signed an agreement allowing Andorra to issue its own euro coins as from 2013 - something similar like with Vatican, San Marino and Monaco.

 

This was the final step in the long process of negotiations,…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on July 3, 2011 at 18:30 — 10 Comments

Andorra to issue euro coins as from 2013

It is very likely that Andorra will start to issue its own euro coins as from 2013. Andorra will be forced to put 80% of its euro coins in circulation - the other 20% can be reserved for collectors.

source…

Continue

Added by euroHOBBY on February 15, 2011 at 20:14 — 9 Comments

Andorran monetary agreement's entry in force likely as of 1 January 2012

Despite all bad signs, as it seems, we will have a newcomer in 2012.



The Andorran government pressed for an agreement lately and now it seems that the signature is only a question of weeks. However, ratification is not sure in the Principality, as new elections will be holded before the vote. The current Socialist party and the main opposition Reformist… Continue

Added by Marcell Manfai on January 27, 2011 at 21:00 — 10 Comments

Andorra and the Euro



                                                                                    Amateur proposal of an Andorran euro

 

Andorra, a landlocked country between France and Spain, never had its own currency. It used the French franc (FRF) and the Spanish peseta (ESP) until the introduction of the euro in 2002,…

Continue

Added by Marcell Manfai on December 28, 2010 at 23:00 — 10 Comments

Andorra Euro Coins as of 2012

Loads of Euro websites are saying that Andorra will start to mint its
Euro coins as of 2012, as it reached an agreement with the European
Commission - as soon as we confirm this news will let you know



Added by euroHOBBY on March 19, 2010 at 14:19 — No Comments

Monthly Archives

2016

2015

2014

2013

2012

2011

2010

2009


Find us on Facebook

© 2018   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service