João Frade's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi had a very good swap with: Username .............................AntonCountry ..…"

João Frade replied Jul 14 to Good Swappers & Sellers List

207 Jul 14
Reply by João Frade

"Hi, I also have a lot of euro coins to swap. Send a message to me joao.frade@yahoo.c…"

João Frade replied Jul 13 to Swapping of circulated euro coins (every country and every year)

18 Jul 13
Reply by João Frade

"Hi Mario, Are you from Portugal? I am interest in 2 euro comemorative coins. Sent to…"

João Frade replied Jul 11 to hundreds of euro coins

14 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

"Hi  I am from Portugal and i am looking to increase my collection of 2 euro comemora…"

João Frade replied Jul 11 to Greece series UNC BU

1 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

"Hi, I have some Portuguese coins, (uncirculated) and i am looking to increase my col…"

João Frade replied Jul 11 to i have CYPRUS coins and much more to swap

1 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

"Hi, I already sent to you an email to try to swap. I have portuguese, spain, france,…"

João Frade replied Jul 11 to Lithuania euro coins

6 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

"Hi Anton, Just to confirm that Anton its a trust swaper! Thanks! Best Regards João"

João Frade replied Jul 11 to I'm looking for swap partners to exchange some 2€ coins

7 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

"Hi Anton, Its João from Portugal. I sent whats app message but you didnt reply, i ho…"

João Frade replied Jul 11 to I'm looking for swap partners to exchange some 2€ coins

7 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

"Hi Anton, I am from Portugal and i have some coins to change.  Can you please send a…"

João Frade replied May 31 to I'm looking for swap partners to exchange some 2€ coins

7 Jul 11
Reply by João Frade

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2018   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service