Muppetshow's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as I know now Malta minted 1 Cent, 50 Cent & 1€ coins for circulation. Ma…"

Muppetshow replied Jun 5 to Malta 2017

6 Jun 5
Reply by Muppetshow

"Hey David Silva I'm interested in a swap. Please write me a mail: HILDENSEMENSIS@web…"

Muppetshow replied May 23 to I'm looking for swap partners to exchange some 2€ coins

5 May 31
Reply by João Carlos Gomes Frade

"Hi folks, now I have some more coins for swap: - Austria 2005, 2016 - Belgium 2005,…"

Muppetshow replied May 18 to I'm looking for swap partners to exchange some 2€ coins

5 May 31

"That is right. The French mint produced 240,000 2€ coin for circulation plus 40,000…"

Muppetshow replied May 3 to Andorra and the Euro

135 May 3
Reply by Muppetshow

"If you are interested in a swap please contact me: HILDENSEMENSIS@web.de I also have…"

Muppetshow replied May 3 to I'm looking for swap partners to exchange some 2€ coins

5 May 31

"Hi Mario Could you please sent me the list of Euro coins you want to swap? My adres…"

Muppetshow replied May 1 to hundreds of euro coins

11 May 3
Reply by F.Jose

"In 2016 35.000 coins each were issued in sets.  Additional 2.339.200 1€ coins were p…"

Muppetshow replied Apr 7 to Andorra and the Euro

135 May 3
Reply by Muppetshow

"I had a very good swap with Username .............................JavierCountry ...…"

Muppetshow replied Mar 12 to Good Swappers & Sellers List

201 Jun 12
Reply by Gonçalo Pereira

"Permalink Reply by Muppetshow 1 minute ago Delete I had a very good swap with Userna…"

201 Jun 12
Reply by Gonçalo Pereira

"I had a very good swap with Username .............................SavCountry .......…"

201 Jun 12
Reply by Gonçalo Pereira

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2018   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service