Swap Euro Coins (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offering Slovenian CC and regulars in swaps

Hello! Basically I'm interested in swapping Euro coins with someone, you can see my lists below. Since I'm from Slovenia I can offer circu…

Started by Tevz

4 Aug 27
Reply by Stephan Kopp

partnerships to swap rolls 2 euro comm

hello I'm looking for parterships to swap rolls 2 euro comm. my email iv.giovannetti.an@gmail.com Regards, Ivan

Started by ivan

10 Aug 22
Reply by ivan

do you know LEIRINUMIS in portugal?

hello to all, I have a problem with  a portugal dealer: LEIRINUMIS  of RUI SANTOS. Have you info about this dealer? Thanks, Ivan

Started by ivan

0 Aug 13

UNC Euro Coins from Greece

Hello, I have the following Greek Commemorative 2-euro coins (UNC from roll) available for swap: 1. Spyridon Louis 2015 2. Arkardi Monaste…

Started by Spyros Karystinos

2 Aug 10
Reply by Bernardo Ribeiro

UNC euro coins from PORTUGAL

Hello, my friends! I would like to inform you that I have the following UNC 2€ commemorative coins to swap: - UNC 2010 PORTUGAL (Centenary…

Started by João José Marques Vieira Gomes

0 Aug 10

Updated list from Italy

Hi to every one. These are my updated lists Euro that I need (EuroCerco). The Year, where is indacated, is the year of that tyoe of coins…

Started by Crash72

0 Jul 29

Coins I'm looking for regular and 2 euro cc

Hello, I'm looking for the following coins. Austria: 2016: all except 20c Greece: 2016: 1c, 2c, 10c Ireland: 2010: 5c 2012: 10c 2016: 5c, 1…

Started by Ruud Geraets

2 Jul 11
Reply by Marko.P

I'm looking for UK 1 and 2 pound coins and some 50c Olympics

Good evening Mr., Im looking for some 50c. 1 and 2 Pound coins. Are you interested to swap? You can find my duplicates on my website: http…

Started by Erik van de Ruit

3 Jul 4
Reply by Babi

Presentation

Hello. I´m looking for circulated Euro coins. Here is my list of missing coins: Andorra: all Austria: 1c Belgium: 1c Estonia: all except 20…

Started by Pedro Parreira

8 Jun 29
Reply by Bernardo Ribeiro

greek 2016 cc

greek "arkadia monk" 2016 cc for swap or anything ! Right from the mint !

Started by Georgios Con

1 Jun 26
Reply by Javier

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2017   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service