Swap Euro Coins (267)

Featured Discussions

Good Swappers

Swapping of coins with other collectors is totally at your own risk. We advise you that before you swap with someone, at first start with s…

Started by euroHOBBYLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swap 2 euro commemoratives

hi I am from Cyprus and i collect 2euro commemoratives. This is my doubles' list. pls send me yours.

Started by Sav

5 1 hour ago
Reply by steve mathieu

Exchange € coins from 1c to 2€ and commemorative coins

I am from Slovenia and I collect coins of each contry from 1c to 2€ ... and also commemorative € coins. Is there someone, who would like to…

Started by Davorin Naglič

8 1 hour ago
Reply by steve mathieu

Malta Coins in circulated quality

I am very interested in Malta coins in circulated quality. I am in the position of a lot Dutch and Belgium 2 Eurocoins CC.

Started by Bert van Leeuwen

2 May 29
Reply by Oreste Bottiglieri

hundreds of euro coins

Hi to every one, I'm giving away a my Euro Collection, I've hundreds of coins. I can send to every one my lists. Bye Mario

Started by Crash72

26 May 8
Reply by Oreste Bottiglieri

my swap list

https://www.perycoins.com/

Started by http://www.perycoins.com

0 May 3

DOUBLE AND NEED LIST

My need and double lists, I NEED:UNC BELGIUM:2014 RED CROSS FINLAND:EMU,2011 BANK OF F.,2015 SIBELIUS FRANCE: TOR,2008,2010 18 JUNE,2011 MU…

Started by Charalambos Charalambous

0 Feb 3

I sell my collection (cheap)

Hi everyone , I sell the leftovers of my little euro collection , I can sell as a lot or individually. I guarantee very good prices (not s…

Started by Fred Bojan

5 Jan 30
Reply by Fred Bojan

Sell/Buy/Swap Coins and Banknotes

Hello, I sell coins, banknotes and accessories for collectors.I buy coins, banknotes and collections. So always looking new sellers/dealer…

Started by Ramunas Proof.lt

0 Jan 5

Coin swap

Hello everybody! My name is Salva, and I from Spain. This is my list of 2€ commemorative coins to swap: UNCIRCULATED: Portugal: 2019 Mag…

Started by Salva Marcús

9 Jan 3
Reply by Salva Marcús

Swap bu set, UNC Loose series cyprus 2018 and 2019 and much more

Hi my name is Giorgos I have many 2 euro commemorative but also i have many bus set and unc series from Finland and Cyprus I am looking s…

Started by Gewrgios Spyropoulos

7 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by fra

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2020   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service