Swap Euro Coins and Post about New Issues of Euro Coins and Banknotes (347)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hundreds of euro coins

Hi to every one, I'm giving away a my Euro Collection, I've hundreds of coins. I can send to every one my lists. Bye Mario

Started by Crash72

18 Apr 5
Reply by Bernard

circulated coins

hey I'm looking for finnish, dutch and portuguise coins to swap with italian coins mainly all circulated. Let me know

Started by fra

5 Mar 27
Reply by steve mathieu

Storing Vatican and San Marino 2 euro CC coins

Hello, I'm collecting all regular coins of all years and also the 2 euro CC. For the regular coins and the normal 2 euro CC I have a good…

Started by Ruud Geraets

2 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Vervloet

New Rules since 1st January Goods have to be send in a Packet in the EU

Hi Everyone Has anybody sent coins in to another EU Country since the !st of January? and that every when it is 1 coin it needs to be sent…

Started by Michael Parkinson

4 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Vervloet

2 euro Andorra 2019 World Cup Alpine Skiing coming soon!

Hi all, Andorra just announced its new 2 euro commemorative coin for 2019! This time the theme will be 'Finals of the World Cup Alpine Ski…

Started by Joachim Seurynck

2 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Vervloet

Andorra and the Euro

The head of the Andorran Government, Antoni Martí, and the European Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs, Olli Rehn, on the 30th…

Started by euroHOBBY

137 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Vervloet

SWAP

MY missing list Austria1c: 16-192c: 16-195c: 16-1910c: 03--1920c: 1950c: 12-13-14-15-191€: 03-12-13-14-15-192€: -18-19 Belgio1c: 00-02-05-0…

Started by Nicola Cirigliano

1 Mar 7
Reply by Javier

circulated coins

everyone who want to swap circulated coins of every year and also commemorative of 2 euros, send me his swap list at francescop12345@gmail.…

Started by fra

0 Mar 3

Tony Manane is LIAR and CHEATER

This collector is LIAR and CHEATER. I am new collector and don't understan good about coins. We were in transaction about a swap and he cho…

Started by Sokol

1 Feb 27
Reply by Sokol

Maybe bad collector

Pay attention with Sokol from Albania Offer expensives coins  for normal coins.... Albania dont allowe send coins out the country

Started by Toni Mañané

1 Feb 27
Reply by Sokol

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2019   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service