Swap Euro Coins and Post about New Issues of Euro Coins and Banknotes (331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National coin distributers

Does anyone have a list of the national banks or post offices which, when in the country, one can visit to get 2 euro commemorative coins?

Started by aled lewis

1 Jan 7
Reply by Tim HUGOT

Slovenian CC

Hello, I have a bunch of Slovenian CC (and other coins) for swap if anyone is interested, contact me at emailostalo@gmail.com.   Slovenia…

Started by Tevz

0 Jan 4

Andorra and the Euro

The head of the Andorran Government, Antoni Martí, and the European Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs, Olli Rehn, on the 30th…

Started by euroHOBBY

136 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Thomas Vervloet

New updatated lists from Italy

Hi to every one. These are my updated lists Euro that I offer (EuroOffro) FDC = Uncirculated, QFDC = Almost UNC. No-Euro I offer (AltroOf…

Started by Crash72

5 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Crash72

i have CYPRUS coins and much more to swap

I have a lot of commemorative coins to swap. Especially CYPRUS. UNC commemoratives and FULL SET. Please check my excel and let me know what…

Started by Sav

3 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Bernard

2€ CC Swap

Hi everyone,My name is Guillermo, I´m from Spain and I´ll like swap coins of 2€ CCThis is my list:DOUBLES:UNCIRCULATED:Spain 2013 Monastery…

Started by Guillermo

3 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Guillermo

Swap to complete my collection

Hi here is my missing list to finish with my collection Belgium 2014 Red Cross 2015 both 2016 both 2017 both France 2012 Pierre 2018 Ger…

Started by Gewrgios Spyropoulos

2 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Bernard

swap rolls 2 euro comm.

hello, I'd like to swap italian rolls 2 euro comm. with other countries My emai iv.giovannetti.an@gmail.com Regards

Started by ivan

1 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by João Frade

SWAP regular and CC coins!!!

I'm looking for people to help me with my collection regular coins and CC coins, i have a lot of coins for swap. Mail me please on dees_dia…

Started by Dieter

4 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by João Frade

GREECE 2018 CC

I will have Greece 2018 cc both,if your interested send me your double list  pachristina@yahoo.gr

Started by Charalambos Charalambous

6 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by João Frade

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2019   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service