Swap Euro Coins and Post about New Issues of Euro Coins and Banknotes (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2019 €2 Commemorative Coins

These are all 2 euro commemorative coins for 2019 that have been announced so far: Belgium - 450th Death Anniversary Pieter Bruegel the El…

Started by Joachim Seurynck

1 Feb 5
Reply by Mathieu Vanassche

Coin swap

Hello everybody! My name is Salva, and I from Spain. This is my list of 2€ commemorative coins to swap: Italy 2004, 2005, 2011, 2013 Belgi…

Started by Markus Xamena

3 Jan 28
Reply by Bohdan

2 euro Germany 2019 Bundesrat Berlin coming very soon!

Hi all,   It seems like the German 2 euro coin 2019 'Bundesrat Berlin' will be released very soon!   We can start our 2019 collection now …

Started by Joachim Seurynck

1 Jan 23
Reply by Javier

Regulars Andorra 2017 to swap

hi i have some regulars from Andorra to swap. All values except 1 euro. if you are interested write me to my email please i have others cc…

Started by Javier

0 Jan 17

USA Banknotes

Hello everyone - I know this site is for Euro Coins which I love to collect.   So I would like to let you know that I have USA Banknotes th…

Started by Ron Mund

0 Jan 13

Swap USA Coins for Euro Coins

Hello Collectors and Swappers - I am Ron and I live in Michigan USA.   I like to swap USA Coins for Euro Coins.  Any year, any country and…

Started by Ron Mund

3 Jan 12
Reply by Claudio

Swapping of circulated euro coins (every country and every year)

Hello, I want to swap circulated Euro coins and also all 2 Euro commemorative coins of every country and year (but also uncirculated Euro c…

Started by Jens S.

22 Jan 12
Reply by Toni Mañané

Presentation from France : Tim

Good afternoon every1, I'm Tim (33yo guy), live in downtown Paris (which is not burning), and I'm a new collector of 2€CC. This is the onl…

Started by Tim HUGOT

1 Jan 8
Reply by Javier

National coin distributers

Does anyone have a list of the national banks or post offices which, when in the country, one can visit to get 2 euro commemorative coins?

Started by aled lewis

1 Jan 7
Reply by Tim HUGOT

Slovenian CC

Hello, I have a bunch of Slovenian CC (and other coins) for swap if anyone is interested, contact me at emailostalo@gmail.com.   Slovenia…

Started by Tevz

0 Jan 4

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2019   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service