Other Euro Coins and Banknotes (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Design for San Marino Standard Coins in 2017

Next year, 15 years after euro coins started to circulate, San Marino will change the design on their national coins!

Started by euroHOBBY

14 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Angus Walker

Year 2017 - New Designs on the National Euro Coins

this year is 15 years since the introduction of euro banknotes and coins in the first 12 countries that joined the eurozone back in 2002 -…

Started by euroHOBBY

3 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Daniel F. Rodrigues

Eurozone Standard Coins Poster

thanks to (c) Gerd Seyffert

Started by euroHOBBY

0 Feb 2, 2017

2016 Standard Coins

About time to start a thread on 2016 standard coins, but to my knowledge no changes are planned to existing designs and no new countries ar…

Started by Angus Walker

4 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Angus Walker

New 50 Euro note?

Hello! Has anyone any information about the new 50 euro note's unveiling? Last year around this time the 20 euro note was presented, and…

Started by Rožle Kaučič

4 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Angus Walker

ECB ends production and issuance of €500 banknote

Today the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) concluded a review of the denominational structure of the Europa series. It…

Started by euroHOBBY

0 May 5, 2016

2015 Standard Coins

I thought it was time to start a thread on 2015 standard coins.   There are the following changes from 2014:   The €1 and €2 coins at least…

Started by Angus Walker

11 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Angus Walker

Let's Rank regular 2 euro circulation coins by most interesting and beautiful national sides.

Of course this is a subjective survey. Current TOP 3: Greece, Lithuania and Ireland. Only regular circulation 2 euro coins. Please partici…

Started by Latvijas Eiro Monētas

0 Oct 18, 2015

legal tender / colored coins only tolerated

Up to now I thought that only if a coin is presented in the Jounal of the European Union, it is regarded as legal tender within all Euro st…

Started by Gerd Seyffert

10 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Angus Walker

Euro Coins Collection website www.coincollector.eu

Hi My name is Gert and I have made a website for all euro coin collectors. You can keep an eye over your collection and always quickly loo…

Started by Gert Glükmann

14 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Gert Glükmann

RSS

Find us on Facebook

© 2019   Created by Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service